Certified General Appraiser
Above & Beyond Real Estate Services – Templeton, CA
ABRES, Inc. is seeking an experienced Certified General Appraiser who will focus on agricultural real estate assets throughout the Central Coast of California. Position offers a flexible schedule, competitive fee-split salary, office, technology package, and support staff. Assignments are for institutional investors, lenders, and property owners.
- Preparation of high-quality, accurate, well-prepared appraisal reports delivered to clients in a timely manner.
- Discovery, verification, and recordation of sales data.
- Consultation and discussion of projects with clients.
- Work with appraisal interns, trainees, and/or support staff to improve overall office efficiencies.
- Assist with new client development.
- Be an active participant in agricultural non-profits and other networking opportunities.
- Training in specific use-types such as vineyard, wineries, irrigated farmland and cannabis will be provided, but experience in these use-types is considered a desirable skill.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- California Certified General License
- 3 or more years of experience
- Agricultural Real Estate experience preferred or a background in Agriculture.
- Strong written skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency. Candidates will be tested.
- Professional and positive attitude that focuses on team success.
- Requires minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and research skills and ability to utilize modern technology and mapping programs.
Telecommuting is allowed.
Additional Salary Information: Fee split is negotiable and based on historical and future billings.
To apply for this position, please email JoAnn Wall, ARA.